Tantrums again!!! I need Dee.. I need sumone to soothe me…I’m so lost now..Deeeeeeeeeeeeee………. Why is this happening to me? I was having this tantrums since Saturday.. sampai tetidur – tidur membawa rasa marah ah…
It started again this morning.. Why are you doing this? Who gave you the rights to tell me off macam atu?? We are like brother & sister… How do you expect me to react??? You are really pushing it off the edge.. I have never been furious with anyone like this.. U!!!!
I noe plang its kindda silly for wat had happen masa Saturday atu.. caught in a middle.. trying to protect both of my beloved people from being hurt..Yang sorang baru jua recovered from putus cinta..the other dalenk ani is my good friend & cousin.. how could you fooled me wif all the msgs atu???? No dun add D’man (don’t know if he still consider me as his woman now!!.......sob sob…..) into this problem. Nothing to do with him.. he’s totally out of the picture.. Because of being fooled by U it leads to this… U could have just let me be…U shud noe me by now…If I’m mad just let me be..let me cool off sendiri….but no.. you just have to add more.. HAPPY???? U have no rights to poke your nose into my business…U dun live with me and u dun exactly noe what's happening around me.. no rights to make assumptions!! But seriously after today dats just it.. I cant take it anymore..
U push your limits & that’s the end of it. Shit happens & it sucks.. F*** it !!!
Monday, December 4, 2006
Sad? Confuse?
Posted by Bambini caldi at 12/04/2006 03:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment