CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Apa la.............


Can't believe its already Thursday ah....whaaaaaaaaa..... another 2 more weeks it'll be New Year... sudah buat New Year's resolutions?? hahahahha crap!!!!!!!!!! i dunno about u guys but seriously even if you have 10 pages of next year's resolution..i think 2 -3 may be accomplish..the rest??? may ditch it sumwhere LOL!!

I remember my past resolutions was to give up smoking...banar...I managed to quit for 2 months..atu pun bcoz..we went off for Hajj..jadi bida jua tu ah kan cgup dsana...but surprisingly some of the jema'ah Indonesian & Indian do smoke ... i saw them smoking tyme d mina...and there's one tyme jema'ah from India or Pakistan..kena marah sal ia bawa cgup k masjid..so guard pompuan ni tarus marah cakap "harem..harem..ya Siti Rahmah" buleh this jema'ah buat muka seposen...buat duh saja ia...hehe...

Dunno about this year..What do I want to accomplish next year...?? Let it be lah..I'll be 20++ next year...yikes...eeeee..takut nya...Tua dah ni..HuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAh........

I'm planning to go off sumwhere to celebrate my birthday..maybe Bangkok..syok kah kan celebrate disana?? Or maybe go to KL (?) or London (?) for a week....syok tu...maybe sumwhere romantic with sumone special...Nda jua syok if you were to go all by ourself and celebrate your birthday sendiri...entah ah..

Pi why guys nda peduli wen it comes to Birthday,wedding anniversary...or anything yang special lah...slalunya pompuan yang ber ia2 sangat kan this things..some commented ah " Its just a Birthday..nothing special... the day that your mum give birth to you.." bosan lah dgr catu...

Why can't they be romantic cikit2 pun jadi lah... maybe antar bunga kah...some men comment " Apa plang bunga?? Nda jua dapat makan tu...plus mahal lagi" errrrrrrrrgggghh...well ok..maybe chocolate "PATCHI".. definitely some men will comment " Huh??? mahal jua... 100gm sudah brapa tu..n plus karang u gemuk sayang..u jua jaga badan.." LOL...ada saja kan laki2 ani.. so what exactly can they do during our birthday..other then giving +++ for you...at least some do make an effort to celebrate the gf's birthday lah...inda semua plang...

I just wish something special will happen during my birthday...






0 comments: