CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

???????


Morning.....haven't sleep the whole nite...to ease everything watched "Friends"..yea Friends marathon..watched from the 1st series and stopped at 6th series..i didn't realize it was already 5.30am...its normal to wake up at hour for me..coz shower will take about 40mins...then hair & make up lagi..by the time I finish everything..it'll be nearly to 7am then off to work...

I talked to dee...cried..and let go of everything...and i feel much better then yesterday..I hope..dun want to think about anything..am just going to let it be..I feel utterly stupid yesterday sulking and being so stressed out i nearly had an accident (alhamdulilah baik jua nda apa2) on my way back from work..i didn't see the car on my right side when i wanted to turn to the next lane..i nearly drove both car to the side rails..shit... i stopped by at one of this kadai India di rimba and trying to calm myself...

So today I just want to concentrate with my work which is currently increasing..not that i dun do anything..i did finshed most of it but it comes & goes.. sekarang i cant even see my own table..everything is being dump on the table!!! eeeeeehhhhhh.......... its ok..atleast it'll keep me busy for the rest of this week..with activities going on..I think I'll be alrite..not that I'm running away from problems but give it a rest..You cant decide when you dun have a clear mind.. Maybe the "break" from eachother will do us good..& maybe what happen btw me & A* is wif a reason..I cant stand him at times & he cant stand me jua..


But thanks to my good buddy S*.. thanks lenk for being there for me..she's a very lucky woman to have you....of course D & E* you guys are the best....love you both & thank you for being there for me.........Wokay.......here's sumthing for everybody,

"Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you!"


Love is sometimes denied, sometimes lost, sometimes unrecognized, but in the end, always found with no regrets, forever valued and kept treasured.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don’t break your heart when the things go wrong smile at them and accept them as they come, as they come not to discourage you, but to make you strong so that nothing can let you down.

Anonymous said...

The happiest of people don't necessarily
have the best of everything;
they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way.

The brightest future will always
be based on a forgotten past;
you can't go forward in life until
you let go of your past failures and heartaches.