Happy 31st Anniversary Mommy & Daddy...........
So many events happening this December.. after my parents anniversary then it'll be my Grand mama's Birthday...New Year Lagi...lapas Hari Raya Aidil Adha..
I envy durang my parents.. we are so dame lucky to have both of them as our parents. We noe we can be bratty at times..huh..well corrections.....heheh most of the time..........but mommy we noe what we're doing..we noe we've made you cry most of the time dengan perangai kami sorang sorang..MOMMY WE ARE SORRY...WE LOVE YOU.. Daddy we noe its not easy to raise 3 daughters and a son..we are so sorry if we never listen to any of your advice..but as what you always say " Learn from your mistakes & avoid repeating it". WE LOVE YOU DADDY..
Mom and Dad,
I may no longer be that little child who always Wanted another hug or minute with you
But I still miss you when we are apart
I may no longer need your hand for every step I take
But I still need your acceptance and support of everything I do.
I may not be that little child who asked For all the things I ever wanted in the world
But that's because long ago you taught me How to go after my dreams.
I may no longer be that little child who Looked to you to share every hurt, smile and tear
but I still feel like that child whenever I think of you ... I'll always love you, Mom and Dad, With the heart of that little child
Grown to love you only more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment