Happy holiday everybody................
It's Monday....god i juz hate waking up with dizzy spells....I only manage to get 2 hours of sleep...dame those drinks...I seriously wanted to put on my shades to work..trying to conceal those eye bags...the coffee didnt help...i wanted to throw up..god my stomach was not settle...trying hard to get my self all sober for the HODs meeting this morning...dragging dragging...i was totally numb and trying hard to listen to all the comments and issues being brought up for today's meeting..nothing make senses..heheheh...bengengz to the maxxxx beb...
Today am putting on my tudung to work..heheh..SHOCKING...hehe..everybody was asking me y..wats wif me today & the tudung..even GM was quiet surprise to see me this morning...well "ada rahsia di sebalik tudung" heheheh......................
Saturday nite I was @ home..YA AT HOME!!..After netball I went straight home..well i would've just join my frens lepaking but I was not really in the mood..so i dozed off early...
Sunday..woke up late..was i really tired...hemm..oklah...nothing much happening during the day time..but malam HAPPENING...Oooooo.....Waaaaaaaaaahhhh........
It's Monday....god i juz hate waking up with dizzy spells....I only manage to get 2 hours of sleep...dame those drinks...I seriously wanted to put on my shades to work..trying to conceal those eye bags...the coffee didnt help...i wanted to throw up..god my stomach was not settle...trying hard to get my self all sober for the HODs meeting this morning...dragging dragging...i was totally numb and trying hard to listen to all the comments and issues being brought up for today's meeting..nothing make senses..heheheh...bengengz to the maxxxx beb...
Today am putting on my tudung to work..heheh..SHOCKING...hehe..everybody was asking me y..wats wif me today & the tudung..even GM was quiet surprise to see me this morning...well "ada rahsia di sebalik tudung" heheheh......................
Saturday nite I was @ home..YA AT HOME!!..After netball I went straight home..well i would've just join my frens lepaking but I was not really in the mood..so i dozed off early...
Sunday..woke up late..was i really tired...hemm..oklah...nothing much happening during the day time..but malam HAPPENING...Oooooo.....Waaaaaaaaaahhhh........
Saja saja meluah kan perasaan yang nda seberapa hari ani...no worries tomorrow I'll be good as new..(?)..

0 comments:
Post a Comment