CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Cat Twwigi



Good Morning... Rise & shine..

Yeap..I'm all freshen up.. My sleep was totally awesome..

Finally I have a cat name Twiggi..still a baby but so cute. I'll be looking forward to come home because of baby twwigi. I know to some people thinks its ridiculous to treat a cat like a human being.. twwigi is not just a cat..twwigi is living creature with feelings as well..

I went to a fren house lastnight..persian cat nya yang satu atu lawa to the maxx.....exactly macam Garfield..flat face...belabih very manja & playfull..i feel like kidnapping the cat but bida jua kan if you'll find me on the front page making headlines " WANTED! CAT KIDNAPPER" LOL..
Anyway am so happy having twiggi around makes me want to go home to her the sooneeest.........hehe... MOMMY LOVE U TWIGGI...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You R Losing IT !! Twiggi CUTE! But tot U dun LIKE cats???I HOPE u R ok..I have THIS urge TO kidnap TWIGGI now..LOL..WAT time DO u Leave FOR work AGAIN? No ONES home RITE?LOL..DADDY love U too..hahahha