CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merepekz

Happy Holiday.......

Freaking bored...ramai yang holidaying but me am stuck working...Yea man am at work..staring at the computer early morning...well i was suppose to be out there to help with my colleagues..since so many arrival yesterday and check out today is hell!! 76 rooms checking out & the bitch about it ganya 3 staff working at the counter...errgggghhh...they should look at the staff schedule earlier..sewel banar..

I juz cant wait to go back home playing wif si twig. To release the tension might as well play wif her. But today twig have to mandi..hemm..so she won't like me tonight..wat ever..BUT MOMMY LOVE YOU TWIGGI..

Saturday nite I went back to KB jumpa my parents & my bratty sis. God i miss them so much..seriously I do. Amira mengusut kan bali this movie "Nana Tanjung"..well aha Dad..I noe its all ur idea suruh amira to runding me & buy the VCD.. Y i said dat...because during dinner time sudah daddy mentioned about Nana tanjung movie atu Box office movie...yea yea...I like the part where they call each other "Baby...Girl" or "Baby...Boy" part..hehehhe..cali.. Imagine calling ur boyfriend or girlfriend that...hehehh..Then we watch tis movie juz me & d'sis..apa kah namanya...cali jua..so its kindda a movie marathon thingy..I havent spend much time with them lately..GUILTY..sob..sob..sorry y'all..ma'bad..

Sunday there's so many wedding function we attended..plus one makan-makan lagi..talk about freebies..free food the whole day ya..yang classicnya..one of tis wedding ada Malaysian artist..Uji Rashid babe!! Biasalah my mum die hard fan kali ah..heheh..she asked me to take picture of her & Uji..dats ok..then my mum suruh me & Uji lagi begambar..euwwwwwww..how embarrassing..well u think I did ? hemm nooooo......I can imagine if Uji Rashid buat concert sini dijamin laku. I bet my mum mesti ia pigi tu..imagine my mum dressing up back to the 70's..hehehe..I LOVE YOU MOMMY (mati kena cincang habis2 jadi mince beef if mum ever read tis..) hey but my mum was so pretty during her young age not dat am saying she's not now..well she still is pretty..pi pretty orang berumur lah..lain cikit. Apa kan.......or how my cousin Ajip says Atoowah..hehehhe!! Back to my mum lagi. She had her hair kept long and straight..wat do expect it's the "in" thing kali ah zaman atu..pakai dress pendek..ish lawa..slim lagi tu..compare to the other siblings..She's the prettiest among the sisters.. kurus & average height lah..well my mak uda during her younger age..ok lah.. chie pun..hemm no comment..ma'usu..ok lah..well now you noe where we inherit the beauty ..heheheh..Pui!!! Jangan mare ah...

Sama jua tani tu waa..if our children nampak gambar tani during our teens ah..cali jua tu..ever look back at ur old album..heheh..cali2 ah..Zaman BROS..seluar jeans belipat..plus the shoes...yang buckel..not forgetting the rantai BROS lagi..hahahha..then there's tis NKOTB..hahhaha I remember i was constantly drooling over si Donnie Walberg! At that time I like yang mcm naughty & yet sexy type just like c Donnie atu..ish apa kan..LOL. Then there's Vanilla Ice..Colour me bad...Martini..betty boo..,Mc Hammer.. hahah apa hadi.. " Don't touch tis" hahhah DUDES ITS "CANT TOUCH THIS"...My gosh..STOP!!!!! I can go on & on.. non stop refreshing all the goodies..heheh..Remember Seluar MC Hammer..LOL!!! Adakah kamu masih menyimpan nya..hahhaha...roger out!!!! ( sakit parut ketawa....must end tis)








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Basically you dun have anything to do merepeking saja today! Dudette.. ya do remind me of the McHammer punya pants. I used to cry over that pants pasal babu inda membalikan. Crap!!In the end I do own 2 pairs plus suede kali ah. Want to know the colour? Its black and purple!!LOL how lame is that..but as what you said its the "in" thing kali ah..ATOOOWA.....