CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Just another day.......


Morning..........feeling all fresh this morning..had a hot date with c busuk & paluk..last nite..Kira awal lah tidur.. I was suppose to meet up wif c Zainol... after work..minum petang arah durang punya fav. hang out "Mamih" pi I was so tired to go & also go bowling dengan my frenz smalam... All the problems that I'm having is wearing me out.. I decide to be a good girl, home alone..AGAIN... I was in need for sumone to talk too but there was no one I want available,, I tido saja lah....It makes me wonder if adults still sleep with their "bantal busuk"? Ada kah?? Is it wrong to have "bantal busuk"? Like mine..this bantal was special made by my grand-ma when i was a toddler kali...i technically grew up with the bantal..it just have to sleep with it orelse..entah ah..nda nyaman..walaupun belayar..sum hotel atu pillow nya feathers kan..cozy but nothing compare to c busuk ani ah...currently my busuk ani macam in a very bad shape..I actually ask my mum to fixed it...but unfortunately ia inda mau...toxic sangat kah bantal ani... as what my lil' sis refer to bantal nya "bantal Harum"..ya..so both my sis, bro & me have our fav. bantal..ahaah.. but we dun name it... Ada jua yang membagi nama for their bantal busuk atu ...heheheh... well i was actually eyeing on one particular bantal yang di rumah KB...so adek..you better be prepared when one of the bantal will be missing SOOOONNNNNN................Huaaaaaaaaahhhaaaa.... (d'evil laughter mcm pheebs @ friends)Dun you just wish for something special to happen...like something that can cheer you up...maybe your bf/gf surprise you by coming to your office..then they send a bouquet of roses or boxes not 1 box but many boxes hehehehhe... of Patchi's chocolates...or maybe just a quiet dinner..sumwhere or weekend together.....I can just go on & on wif the lists...bla bla bla.....nda apa jgn kurang berangan..nda pun kena buat catu....but at least pasangan angan2 pagi pagi ani...it cheers me up abit... I just dunno whats happening...I miss my chipsmore and I dunno if he misses me too...I dun noe what's going on... where the relationship is going...maybe its still on or maybe its off..not officially off but ????? Lets just give a week..if nothing good is happening...so I noe it'll be officially off...ya...

Just wanting to share with u peeps. Issues that i read from sumone ...about affairs

"why a man would do it...The sex, variety maybe, the excitement, and especially the idea that you can do it and still get on with your own life (meaning still be with the wife and kids). Its actually great for the man. It might even be good for HIS (current) marriage and the relationship with his wife and kids. Great sex outside and then go home to a calming home environment. (Its great, as long as they don’t fall in love with their lover). A woman entering an affair with a married man is definitely going to suffer, more much more than the man. Its not going to be good for her i dont think. A man can have sex with his lover and then go home and have sex again that night with his wife. He can! I don’t think a woman can do that can they? . "

??????? Is it true???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happiness lies for those who cry,
those who hurt, those who have searched,
and those who tried,
for only they can appreciate the importance
of people who have touched their lives."