Have you ever wondered why it is so instinctively difficult to say "I love you"? There's a reason for this hesitation, and it's called your male instinct .
There aren't many men who realize or appreciate the power of saying "I love you." These three magic words can save your relationship when it hits rock bottom, or can even get you out of trouble when she finds out about Janette (your mistress).
The secret to keeping I love you powerful and meaningful, is to keep it scarce by rarely using it. If you're able to exercise control and refrain from abusing the use of I love you , it will be like having an ace in your pocket for when you really need the winning upper hand.
I have learned that "I love you" really means "I choose to act lovingly towards you." In that sense, showing her that you love her through actions is enough. You don't have to say "I love you" just to prove it; your woman should be able to see your feelings through your actions.
Yet women still want to hear you say "I love you" because by saying those three magic words, you're acknowledging an attachment to her and dependent need for her. You'll also be losing valuable points in the Challenge game. You see, not saying "I love you" only adds to the challenge and makes you more desirable to women.
You have to be strong and resist saying those three little words. Don't worry about scaring her away; you'll be fine, as long as you show your love through your actions. But save the "I love you" for a rainy day.
So what did you learn?
It's okay to say it when you really mean it, but not as a precursor to every word out of your mouth. As with everything, you must find a balance.
Get it on!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I LUV U.....AGAIN????
Posted by Bambini caldi at 12/13/2006 10:38:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment