If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day.
Ellow peeps...yea yea just another hectic day..not feeling well but still good ... maybe down with a flu..sore throat.. I had to turn down supper with S* last night..no feeling well dude..maybe next time aja k...
"D'man" sms me last night..I received quiet alot of his sms for 1 day..very unusual activity (hahah..not that i'm complaining) even when he's in town..his messages maybe once or twice a day..but last nite..more than 10 sms..hehehe..he must have miss me alot eh...yang classic nya he miss me when I'm angry & menyamal..HAH I'am penyamal!!! You tell me if there's any women in this world inda menyamal?? I bet you semua penyamal!
I read my bro punya blog this morning & I'm so touched...thanx bro A*... I know we can be a pain in the ass at time..me & D* of course...and yet we are still close..the friendship that we have is still going stronger as ever...but bro..There is a few things I'm not ready to tell or share it with you..I 'm not to spill the beans until one day it may have to come out...You'll be the 1st person that I turned to...likewise bro..if you need a shoulder to cry on..I'll be there for you...
Thoughts for the day....
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Why are women ... so much more interesting to men than men are to women?
Posted by Bambini caldi at 11/22/2006 10:00:00 AM