CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

I hold it true, whate'er befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most; 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.


Well it's true..it's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all...hemmm...oh well..today i was really late for work..I woke up at 8ish am & tarus mandi...That's the 1st time I datang kerja lambat..I never datang akhir..Even we start work at 8..if I come in at 7.45..i wuld be in a bad mood..to me its late..I have to be in the office by 7.30am...how's dat??? That's the thing with me..when it comes to appointment kah or date kah...if you say 8pm I expect you to be there at 8 and I always make sure I'll be on time (Selalunya on time lah!) but if dat particular person belum datang I wuld marah gila...

last nite I went out wif my two best buddy c A* & E*, we watch Casino Royale..di Empire...well actually I dun watch movie catu but ksian jua kan so i wen lah..mcm jadi chaperon..hehehe..durang couple me nada..gigit jari saja.. But the most important thing is movie nya siok..hero nya mcm sexy...waaaa....matanya sexy gila....waaaaaaaaaaa........its not like James Bond yang lain2 tu.. tis James Bond is Brutal..sexy brutal...ya...see it for yourself then you'll know what i mean..surprising I was wide a wake till the end of the movie..slalunya if its James..James Bong (very d terengganuish) I definitely fall asleep..as I said earlier the Hero ~ sexy brutal..hehehe...

Bah ok lah....below the usual before i log out...

Your body needs to be held and to hold, to be touched and to touch. None of these needs is to be despised, denied, or repressed. But you have to keep searching for your body's deeper need, the need for genuine love. Every time you are able to go beyond the body's superficial desires for love, you are bringing your body home and moving toward integration and unity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe y didn't you call me? I wuld accompany you..eh..inda jua u mau kan me tu..ada saja tah karang alsan nya..biasalah ada 'My Man' sudah..bah babe..keep in touch..i will always be available for you..

jack said...

Hah!! see i told you the new Bond is super cool, way much better that that wussy Brosnan. Glad you enjoyed the movie and the company.
nah, tau tia u siapa ni.. just keep it to yourself babe.