Good Morning......... Yes its Monday...normally it'll be a drag to come in to work especially wen its Monday..but not today..I had an early start today, all part of my body aching after yesterday...but the good thing is I had fun playing futsal..hehehe..I know everyone was VERY surprise with me wanting to join the hotel futsal team.. " She's good with the shopping & other things but not anything related to sports.." hah say watever you want to say... Hah.. But I played yesterday & I enjoyed it very much plus our team won 1-0 yesterday.. even when the rain was pouring heavily yesterday we continued the game till we scored some points...
Congrats to A* & J* on your engagement...we are happy for both you..Wuuuhuuuuu...
Miss you sweetheart..........
Bah gtg...will update you lot later...my badan olready the sore everywhere...here's sumthing for you before I leave...
A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done."
Congrats to A* & J* on your engagement...we are happy for both you..Wuuuhuuuuu...
Miss you sweetheart..........
Bah gtg...will update you lot later...my badan olready the sore everywhere...here's sumthing for you before I leave...
A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done."

0 comments:
Post a Comment