A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never ment to be and you just have to let it go.
Gee....soooooo sleepy...need to sleep...didn't get any sleep lastnite...me & my girl friend had a good talk till morning...was already in the office by 6 a.m...belive me...
Waaaa...its a good news for me that A* is starting to call E* very often now ya...I hope sumthing big will happen btw this two...am so sorry bro....it's not dat i dun have the time for you anymore...it's always wrong timing...
I'll be playing street soccer tomorrow ya...hemm but am receiving alot of negative comments from my close friends...esp. my man... " U dun have anything else to do kah kan main soccer ani " very disapproving comment ya.. some even say that I'm too girlish to even play...try recalling this movie "Gol & Gincu"...I feel bad not having all the support from you lot...at least I have one friend c S*, he said to me..it's ok if I'm not good with soccer at least I come in style....hahahah...I love u for saying that S* n ur the man!
Enuf....sumthing to think about...
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
"Men are all asshole..and yet we woman love those asshole"
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and endswith a tear
Posted by Bambini caldi at 11/18/2006 11:31:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why haven't my bien-aimé taking her sleep? You make sure after work you get enough rest & sleep. I don't want you to be sick when I arrive Brunei. By the way, soccer?? Don't you think it's a little bit rough for you darling? Are you sure you are up to it or you're just trying to pull my leg?
hey babe.. thanks for the heads-up. Look aftr yourself and stay well. and thanks for the phone numbr. haha. btw gv me a call sekali sekala laa..would luv to hear your stories..hahaha
aiyayai...futsal not so rough lah...can also play2 bah if girl..u go girl..
Post a Comment