Sob.......sob......me nada suara....
Woke up this morning,knowing I had difficulties to swallow my food last nite..so i tried to speak la this morning.....confirmed nada suara kuar...
Huahuahuaaa...gila man..I have two meetings today..one in the morning and one in the afternoon..gila how am I suppose to attend to our guests ni??? Jangan panic..I asked c Z* for help..so she did all the talking for me..LOL
The man will be coming back besok at noon...Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa......
I hope to get mc for 2 days plang..hahhaha..mcm malas kan kerja..since Saturday ani lagi ada function arah my aunt sal durang kan pergi Hajj...
bah eh..kan berambus dah nie.. mana tau kana injek di *****...LOL..ada kan org sakit suara kana injek di arah atu??? LOL
Thoughts of the day for you johns and janes
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Woke up this morning,knowing I had difficulties to swallow my food last nite..so i tried to speak la this morning.....confirmed nada suara kuar...
Huahuahuaaa...gila man..I have two meetings today..one in the morning and one in the afternoon..gila how am I suppose to attend to our guests ni??? Jangan panic..I asked c Z* for help..so she did all the talking for me..LOL
The man will be coming back besok at noon...Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa......
I hope to get mc for 2 days plang..hahhaha..mcm malas kan kerja..since Saturday ani lagi ada function arah my aunt sal durang kan pergi Hajj...
bah eh..kan berambus dah nie.. mana tau kana injek di *****...LOL..ada kan org sakit suara kana injek di arah atu??? LOL
Thoughts of the day for you johns and janes
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

1 comments:
Apa kaitan your title sama d isi dang? Kan showoff ka? mentang-mentang ada mamat. Kasian lah kami-kami yang inda ampit ani....haha
Post a Comment