HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE "MARCHIANS" (MARCH) ooooh........so many birthday...first its abang, then daddy, then mumy...then abg ajip & pol...pokai eh........hehehheh....
darling will be away again for 5 days or more...sigh....so wat will i be doing?? sure m gonna miss him..hope i won be sick lagi like last tyme he wen off to India kah...i was so sick...I wish i culd join him but cant.
I also miss A*...he'll be gone for 2 wks..umrah...siok nya....best giler...............sapa tah kan dangan ni? Dee will be off to s'pore for 4 days...c M* ke states... I will be stuck here then.. I WANNA GO...I DUN WAN 2 STAY HERE..I WILL BE LONELY.. boring jua eh.. I wish i can go sumwhere..enjoy myself ..relax.. refreshing..its unfair that M* was having fun 2 nytes in a row.. HU HAAA...me nada??!!! why?? well since he'll b gone, i better plan the weekend..have it handy..heheh..who knows..maybe HUUHAA di labuan..lama dah nda HUUHAA wif the cuzins..hemmm dats a thought... better plan it wif them..it'll be more thrilling if the rest of the groups go..hahahahha..pacah labuan tu..last tyme i wen there It was the "BEST WEEKEND EVER" but balek kana marah leh daling..apa lah marah..ish selalu tah tu..oh well................bah let me get on wif my plans..Vavai.....
MIRI Anyone???
Saturday, March 17, 2007
MARCHIES
Posted by Bambini caldi at 3/17/2007 10:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment