CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY'HICANS








Oh Birthday........here's is to all the Mayhicans ( ya ya...i create it ok..big deal its sound funny...)






04th May ~ E1... Happy birthday babe... (he's my baby bro...) Dame you've grown to be a man.. I cant belive that's happening. When you were still a child, bet you hate me soo much because i'm so mean...but its all because we love you... we love you baby bro...I'm so happy you've a career, do develope yourself..am sure you will be somebody someday..as we belive in you...don't spoil it..ok...









05th May ~ My best friend Siti Ratna Seri Dewi Suziannawaty ( Na.. please find a life partner yang non-smoker..takut ampus masa akad nikah, payah lenk kan menyabut skali nafas ah...) My darling ratna...TUA sudah na....hehe..pi pastinya masih greng.......i hope you will find sum1 and settle down tah... U will always be a DIVA lenk... If u guys want to noe, Ratna ani suka begaya..dari dulu dah ia begaya saja..she's a dear friend. Even thou org cakap mcm2 abt her coz they dun noe her..she's a very nice person..i love u na........







12th May ~ Ojeng d'chick ass chickas...My dear sister..You and Gendutz will always be my angels... Sudah tah besedih.. u can do better and i hope you have found the happiness dah you deserves.. I will always be there for you lai......no matter wat..






13th May ~ My super cool lil sister Amira D'Fab Glam Gossip Angel ... Lai...a year older... dun waste your teenage years..its the best years ever... have fun with the years and do study hard....plan your future. This is the years where u explore and learn.. m sure you will turn out to be a better person if you want to..stop goofing around and be serious wif your school works.. I LOVE U LAI >>>>>HUGS<<<<<<<<<









24th May ~ Usu and Yak, my fav. aunt & uncle... au i noe i've always been the brat.. i noe i have been sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad...but i noe you trust me and have faith in me... thank you.........I love u both....mudah2an ,murah rezeki, di panjang kan umur and di beri kesihatan yang kuat supaya kita dapat memperbanyakkan lagi amalan2 kita...amin2..







31st May - Basyirah my little princess.. u will always be kak ezan n kaka nah punya brats..plus lai SALUTE KAKA EH ANAK ATU B CITA CITA JADI ASKAR...STEADY ADEK KAKA ATU EH...







HAPPY BIRTHDAY.........YA'ALL INCASE ADA YG TER TINGAL KAH APA...MOHON MAAF...INDA SENGAJA TU LAIIIII........ SAMA JUA NYA TU BIRTHDAY...







I've been banned from having birthdays




A new rule has been made Signed ,sealed and delivered




By the local Fire Brigade!




They say that all those candles Would create such a blaze




They'd have to come and put it out




And stay around for days !
So, I guess I'll have to party Without the birthday cake,




Perhaps I'll light one candle Just for old time's sake ,




Those firemen !




So fit and strong,Such handsome looking men -




Whose birthday is it ,anyway ?Let's light them all again !











0 comments: