What a day.......am still wide awake doing some cost for the business. It's kindda hectic now with interviews and soon i hope..I'll be needing to get this ass off to S'pore...Yea Yea...it's Singapore babe (Me & my sis use to say that wen we went off away from brunei...sigh...the good old days). The whole day was tight up with a casual meeting and lots and lots of brainstorming. Singapore is asking this and that...sigh.....
The man was so furious with me and i just don't have time to meet up.. well i'm busy just like u too.. always no time..so learn from the master lah.. as if u dun noe wat we are up too.. Kadang-kadang man ani payah jua ah. Very unpredictable! Entah ah...biarin aja..
I was just taking my break from all this things and decide to surf the rest of the bloggers. Hehhe..i find that my lil' sis punya blog atu super cool than mine...She's only 14..Gosh I think I'm getting old... heheh.. ketawa jua makcik mbaca blog nya a2... she's so vain! Ada ja kan di commentnya atu. But I missed her so much..she can be a pain in the neck really... she's the combination of the two sisters actually (Me & Kaka) her bitchness of course from the eldest and fashion~ moi. I remember when i was young, i just love to dress up and suka be payung gi tu {ceta my aunt lah}. High Heels a.k.a Kasut tinggi a2 it's a must tu eh........heheheh..Then when i see my lil sis atu kan..We always nag about her putting on eye liner lah...curling her hair tah.. lip gloss tah..we just want her to be like the normal teens atu wah...I guess that we just have to get used to her growing up..we still treat her like a baby a2 kali ah.Everyone still treats her like a baby. Masa atu she was texting me if i got a pair of extra swimming suit..coz they plan to check in di empire next week.. I don't remeber wer i put my extra a2...so i told her if she want to swim that bad suruh our maid anyam kan swimming suit from daun kelapa ah...hehehe...i was laughing my head off when i imagine it. Pi cool jua tu..oh well better get back to work...am actually dead dah ni....karang gi kul 7 kan bangun......... DUH!!!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
MY SIS~ SUPEr CooL???
Posted by Bambini caldi at 2/21/2008 01:13:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment