Fewwwwiiitttt....3 more days for my birthday.....yeeeeeepy....best nya.......
Yeap am looking forward for my birthday! Dunno why tis year am so keapo..but seriously am looking forward...hemmmmmm...I'll be exchanging gift with Yura since we both have the same birth date as well as dzaty.
I had such a lovely...lovely weekend with darrling..It's nice to get away just the two of us..But eeergghh..heavy traffic di border!!! Mental c daling tarus..well the thing is we were suppose to take off from BSB early..I woke up early plang..start my packing.. baru cbuk cari passport sampai mummy pun ikut cari...breakfast dulu...then mandi kan c twiggy lagi..hair dryer ia lagi supaya 'hengsam'..dame I was taking my sweet time to do all those when I realise its almost 8..baru tah cbuk mandi..well selalu nya c darling ani never on time so i was thinking when he said 9.. to me it'll be like 930 or almost 10..but dat day its like 9 meaning 9 sharp.. ia ada..ooooOOpss...sorry hun i underestimate you...euuuwww..We left exactly at 930 dengan Darling ada lah jua ckit2 bising...I diam je lah..............wat to do...my fault...sudah di KB...uhuhhhh..panjang queue...dame..kena bising lagi lah makcik..alamak..To tell you the truth its not a habit of mine to be late in any occasion, I'm always punctual..I hate to be late..but sumhow i guess i'm used to waiting for him for 1/2 hour or more..so i tot it'll be the same lah..errr..so he was not really happy with the long queues..it was raining lagi and he needs to be at the golf course b4 1..well for nearly 1 hour
caught in the traffic di Brunei border nda jua berapa kali ah..hehhehe..but the Malaysian border not so bad..quiet efficient lah..
Sampai ja arah bridge...ITS MIRI BABY..................uhuhhhhuuu..check in..he went for his golf so i stayed di hotel saja continuing my sleep...I was actually planing to jalan2..but sumhow with the weather..heheh..cant resist the fluffy pillow..the bed..uhuhhh...macam pillow atu was calling me "Try me...try mee...me...." LOL..I slept till 5pm..wah itu sudah bagus..nda sampai kan jalan2 pasal malas sudah..
We had dinner together arah seafood centre..It was nice..but sumthing happen masa awal2 atu...ish..i refrain myself from crying...I cant believe sumone would just create sumthing so low about you when this person doesn't even noe you!! DAME IT!!..i admit i noe this person but we never talk to eachother even if there's an opportunity but entah ah...this particular person doesnt interest me... not a bit.. well daling made an effort to change the topics..i tried to be in the conversation but my mind was sumwhere else..sob..sob..sob..
We reached Kb @ 4 ish..wah..long queue plang but again Malaysian border was fast..even panjang sudah keta..they had the initiative to open 4 lane to avoid more traffic..BRUNEI pun sama beb..kami pun surprise..it was super duper fast..kejap je..CONGRATS TO THEM!!! apa nya daling..'This people shud be given a medal"..hahha..(refreshing back yesterday memory...rewind..rewind..) beb..yesterday bising you!! hahah..nakal daling ah..
Sudah sampai rumah..errgghh..lonely tah jua rasa nya..its nice to be together..It was a lovely week end..i had such a good tyme even thou I never get to do any shopping at all..but being with him its more than enough..
THANK YOU HUNN..IT WAS LOVELY..
Ohhh...but today he's sick...my poor baby is sick..hemmm..bakas bahapa tu ah????????????????? heheh...*WINK*
GET WELL SOON HUNN...LOVE U...
Yeap am looking forward for my birthday! Dunno why tis year am so keapo..but seriously am looking forward...hemmmmmm...I'll be exchanging gift with Yura since we both have the same birth date as well as dzaty.
I had such a lovely...lovely weekend with darrling..It's nice to get away just the two of us..But eeergghh..heavy traffic di border!!! Mental c daling tarus..well the thing is we were suppose to take off from BSB early..I woke up early plang..start my packing.. baru cbuk cari passport sampai mummy pun ikut cari...breakfast dulu...then mandi kan c twiggy lagi..hair dryer ia lagi supaya 'hengsam'..dame I was taking my sweet time to do all those when I realise its almost 8..baru tah cbuk mandi..well selalu nya c darling ani never on time so i was thinking when he said 9.. to me it'll be like 930 or almost 10..but dat day its like 9 meaning 9 sharp.. ia ada..ooooOOpss...sorry hun i underestimate you...euuuwww..We left exactly at 930 dengan Darling ada lah jua ckit2 bising...I diam je lah..............wat to do...my fault...sudah di KB...uhuhhhh..panjang queue...dame..kena bising lagi lah makcik..alamak..To tell you the truth its not a habit of mine to be late in any occasion, I'm always punctual..I hate to be late..but sumhow i guess i'm used to waiting for him for 1/2 hour or more..so i tot it'll be the same lah..errr..so he was not really happy with the long queues..it was raining lagi and he needs to be at the golf course b4 1..well for nearly 1 hour
caught in the traffic di Brunei border nda jua berapa kali ah..hehhehe..but the Malaysian border not so bad..quiet efficient lah..Sampai ja arah bridge...ITS MIRI BABY..................uhuhhhhuuu..check in..he went for his golf so i stayed di hotel saja continuing my sleep...I was actually planing to jalan2..but sumhow with the weather..heheh..cant resist the fluffy pillow..the bed..uhuhhh...macam pillow atu was calling me "Try me...try mee...me...." LOL..I slept till 5pm..wah itu sudah bagus..nda sampai kan jalan2 pasal malas sudah..
We had dinner together arah seafood centre..It was nice..but sumthing happen masa awal2 atu...ish..i refrain myself from crying...I cant believe sumone would just create sumthing so low about you when this person doesn't even noe you!! DAME IT!!..i admit i noe this person but we never talk to eachother even if there's an opportunity but entah ah...this particular person doesnt interest me... not a bit.. well daling made an effort to change the topics..i tried to be in the conversation but my mind was sumwhere else..sob..sob..sob..
We reached Kb @ 4 ish..wah..long queue plang but again Malaysian border was fast..even panjang sudah keta..they had the initiative to open 4 lane to avoid more traffic..BRUNEI pun sama beb..kami pun surprise..it was super duper fast..kejap je..CONGRATS TO THEM!!! apa nya daling..'This people shud be given a medal"..hahha..(refreshing back yesterday memory...rewind..rewind..) beb..yesterday bising you!! hahah..nakal daling ah..
Sudah sampai rumah..errgghh..lonely tah jua rasa nya..its nice to be together..It was a lovely week end..i had such a good tyme even thou I never get to do any shopping at all..but being with him its more than enough..
THANK YOU HUNN..IT WAS LOVELY..
Ohhh...but today he's sick...my poor baby is sick..hemmm..bakas bahapa tu ah????????????????? heheh...*WINK*
GET WELL SOON HUNN...LOVE U...

1 comments:
Its good to hear u r all rested beb.I juz hope i wont be hearing any of your whining..hahahhaha..sakit telinga beb!!!Anyway wen iz our next therapy session??The roof top really help ah...LOL wokey dokey ane pande marnikam sender paradum..ye yapa yenavil. Translation: Bila ko masak kan aku lagi?? LOL
Post a Comment